Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I have a Dream

Author: Rashmi Bansal
ISBN13: 9789380658384
Edition language: English
Literary awards: none
My Rating: 4/5

I really liked this book. It was so overwhelming to read a piece of work only based on the social service many people have undertaken. This book carries interviews of 20 idealists who have decided to make a change in the world we live in. Some of them have taken social service as a business and make money by applying management principle to it. Some of them belong to the regular class of social workers and yet some others are monks who have taken the path of spirituality.

Reading this book was a very humbling experience. To learn that these people are very ordinary people like us and yet they took the oath of making a change in this world and decided to do so without hesitation actually made me contemplate on what i am doing with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment